This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 30 January 2014

Published in Scrap365

Hello Everyone

I am really so excited, I have been published for the first time in the Scrap365 Magazine.  I am thrilled to bits.

This is the current issue that my page is featured in.

Picture of Scrap 365 February/March 2014

Here's a little sneak peek of the page too.


I don't even have a copy yet...but soon, I will have one in my grubby little paws!!!! ;-)))

Have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Denise!!! This must be a big day! wish you soooo many more days like this! I love your work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear!!! I love seeing you in the mags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a thrill...congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahooo Denise! Congratulations! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful news! big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Denise. Your work is so beautiful that I am at all surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee! BIG congrats to you! Such happy news!

    ReplyDelete