This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 12 January 2014

Hold Fast to your Dreams - CSI Case File no. 104

Hello Everyone

I hope you are having a super Sunday! It is a beautiful and hot day in Africa! ;-)

I have a page to share with you today for the CSI Challenge no.104.



Here's my take on it.


Evidence: Frames, Hearts
Testimony: Documenting sleep
My journalling is at the back of my page and says this:
When you sleep, I hope that you have the most wonderful dreams! I hope you dream of exotic and interesting places, of people you will meet and the exciting and thrilling things you will do! I hope that in your sleep you are finding those dreams that really make your heart sing and all the things that really make you happy! Hold on to those exciting and happy dreams..and make them your reality! I will be your biggest fan! Love Mommy!




I did stencilling, gesso, stamping and spritzing on my background! I actually love how it turned out.



I used the MME Find Your Wings and Fly collection. The colours were perfect for this challenge.



Almost forgot, the sketch I used as inspiration is from Page Drafts.



Thanks for popping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. love this collection and yur LO is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise I am blown away by the coincidence of us using the exact same line for the same challenge. Great minds and all of that... your photo captures such a tender moment and your page is truely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete