This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 5 January 2014

Christmas Eve - Paperdviznik Sketch no.32

Hello Everyone

I had some scrappy time this morning and so was able to complete a page for the Paperdviznik Sketch no.32.

Here was the super sketch.



Here is my take on it.


I used the fun collection Elf Magic from BoBunny. I kept quite close to the sketch, because I really loved the hexagons.


Here is a close up of my journalling, which tells you what the picture is about. It was such a sweet moment! ;-)


My paper buckled a little bit and I got most of it straight, but not completely!


Thanks so much for popping in!
I really appreciate it!
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. A stunning sketch and I love your take on it. I had to smile about the hesitation before responding with "good".....I'm sure our littlies could relate to that. Love your water ccolour splish/splashes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what an adorable page! Super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sketch. Your page turned out totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love what you've done with the sketch! Everything about this is fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic background! Really stunning layout! Love the hexagons, too!

    ReplyDelete