This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Splash - CSI Case File no.107

Hello Everyone

Geepers, we are almost at the end of January already!! Where did it go?! ;-)

I managed to find time to play along with the CSI Case File this week.



Here is my take on it.


My yellow looks a little pale in the photograph, but is quite a bit more sunny on the page.
In any case, this is a little fun page about Joe and his dips in the pool this summer.


I used mostly Teresa Collins Summer Stories, with some Fancy Pants patterned paper. The chipboard piece is Design Worx and was embossed with power. I also used some string to emphasis the photo.


This is such a cute photo, I wanted to show you a close-up.


Here is a close-up of the journalling, for good measure too! ;-)

Today is one of those scorchers, and there will certainly be a dip in the pool a little later! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. What a fun page Denise! fabulous work! This reminds me of summer..so waiting for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun summer page. Love the harlequin masking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!! Love how you muted the colours & the string looks awesome!!! Ooooh yes I enjoyed half an hour in the pool this evening - it was heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright, fresh and summery page Denise with this little water sprite having a fun time. The big yellow diamonds work beautifully with the chevron background and I LOVE the camera chipboard. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page, Denise! Love the title & the twine around the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooo fun, so cute! Love the 'splash' title......perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling layout Denise! Such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete