This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 24 January 2014

January Prima BAP

Hello Everyone

I have a loan camera at the moment, so I am able to share some projects with you.  The first one is for the January Prima BAP.

2014 BAP Nine



Here is my take on it.


I used the gorgeous Delight Collection. It really is so beautiful and soft.


This photo is of my niece and the journalling says it all, even though it is short and sweet! ;-)



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super Friday!
Denise x

12 comments:

  1. Really really pretty Densie! I love your take on the sketch..your layout is beautiful with such gorgeous layering. Good that you started posting..it must be such a relief! Thanks a lot for the inspiring post..I am trying my hands on layouts these days and its really a challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and delightful!!
    Love it!
    xoxo and have a nice weekend my dear
    Leila
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delicate and pretty page to enhance the sweet photo...must be so frustrating to be without your camera....hope it can be fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise your layout is gorgeous! I love all the soft elements and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo and absolutely beautiful layout, Denise! I love the colors that you picked and your design is gorgeous, as always, my friend! Your take on this sketch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so soft and pretty! love the colors and all the beautiful details on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty girlie layout. Love the colours and the beautiful design... Sucks to not have a camera. I would be freaking out completely... hope you get it back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the prettiness that this lo has. Perfect softness with the beautiful pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful layout. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete