This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 27 January 2013

You make me Smile - Scrap 365 Magazine Sketch

Morning Everyone

I just love the peacefulness of Sunday mornings! It is such a beautiful day again, after a lovely shower in the night, so everything is clean and fresh again! I think it's going to be another scorcher today.

I have a layout to share with you for the Scrap 365 Magazine sketch challenge and is based on this sketch.



I used the gorgeous Teresa Collins Now and then Collection and created this page.


I just so loved these papers and accents and really loved working with the colours and accents. I made an embossed matting behind the left hand photo and also did some stamping around the page with a Prima brick stamp.

Let me show you a few close-ups.



My journalling strip down the right hand side says this: You light up any day and make each one fun and memorable. You say the darndest things and you surely make me smile! I love you!


He is such a photogenic little boy..it was easy to take these cute photo's.

Anyways, I hope you are finding some time to scrap and create.
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

21 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this page? very cool colors! And your son is very nice and really very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page, love the cute photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a fabulous boy page!! Love that you included the lace strips!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! love this line as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cheeky little faces - he's so cute. Love those blue tones of the photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling photos Denise!!! I am realy loving them...how lucky you are that he enjoys your photo taking so much!Love the LO and the little bit of brick stamping does wonders to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! All those sweet photos in there- magical! I especially love those colors with black & white~ well done!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. Love the adorable photos here. Great choice of colours and wonderful interpretation of the sketch. I really love that you inked up the punched edges and the photo mats. Amazing composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Layout Denise. Love those papers. Such cute photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely cheeky chappie, and a fabulous LO to match. Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My oh my, I just love this fabulous layout, the colors, the embellishment, and oh boy, that cute face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work! Love that punched border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow, Denise! this is so beautiful! great take on the sketch, great color combo and embellishments and the photos are beyond cute and lovely - he is such a sweetie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your beautiful palyful take on the sketch Denise! You little boy is so cute. Stunning layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful Denise. I love the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this Denise! What a handsome boy!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is gorgeous, so is your little one, what an adorable, cute smile. Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The photos are stunning - a perfect sketch to choose to showcase your collection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is adorable! You lucky thing to have such willing model. I love your layout, especially the splash of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning layout Denise. I love the way you interpreted the sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete