This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 28 June 2015

General Tag - FabScraps Tranquility Collection

Hello Everyone

Wow...a busy weekend...friends, family, scrapping...all rolled into one! ;-) But all good...so I am certainly not complaining! ;-) I hope you had a super weekend too.

I quickly wanted to share another tag that I made using the FabScraps Tranquility Collection.  This time it was a general tag.


This collection is really pretty and there are some amazing little flowers and leaves that can be fussy cut.  Here I used some of those flowers and coloured them pink.


I have a tutorial up on the FabScraps blog, with a step by step, on how to create this tag. So if you want to pop along and have a look, then that would be super! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to pop by and say hello....I know time is of the essence for all of us and the social media is sometimes, just all too much! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Super, super pretty.....love the pink and blue together :) The weekend goes toooooo quick.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinese how pretty tag! love this colour combination, look so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    And I'm happy that you finally received your rak! so much time!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete