This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 26 April 2018

Angel Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Black Tie Affair

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog here, with a mixed media layout and a video tutorial.
I would really love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Here are some sneak peeks.

Black Tie Affair_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_12 Apr_02

Black Tie Affair_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_12 Apr_03

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Midnight, Formal, Glamour,Lovely / Black Tie Affair
Cardstock: Licorice Dot
Stickable Stencil: Love
Laser Cut Chipboard: Foliage, Cute
Blossoms: Clover Daisy

We R Memory Keepers:
Flower Punch Board

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visit!
Have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous sneaks!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful sneak peek, off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how pretty.. off for a looksie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever with the pop of Green. Sweet little 'angel' doggie too. I have the black tie noteworthy pack. I am feeling inspired to dig into it! Thanks. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your peaks are amazing and I am off to check out your blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very intresting sneak peak, so shoul see the whole work ))))

    ReplyDelete