I have a second card to share with you today, using Coffee Confessions!
It is just a gorgeous and fun collection.
I really so love the colours on this card! ;-)
I hand made the blue flowers and love how they pop off this card.
I have a step by step tutorial for this project.
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Coffee Confessions Collection paper range: C103 006, 007, 008
• FabScraps DC103 005- Die Cut Word
• Green and blue cardstock
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Blue Jeans, Iced Spruce
• White resin corners
• White pearls
• White Gel Pen
• White Gesso
• BoBunny Die: Ever After Card Die
• Grey fineliner
• Circle Chipboard
1. Sizzix Big Shot Machine:
• Cut 1 x the die-cut frame from the green cardstock.
• Cut 6 x the flowers and leaves from the green and blue cardstock
• Make 3 sized flowers and assemble the flower layers with glue.
• Tweak all the petal edges with a tweezer and then add white gesso highlights to the edges
2. Cut the 2 patterned papers to size and distress the edges. Ink the edges with blue jeans distress oxide ink and adhere the green patterned paper to the blue beans patterned paper base.
3. Using blue jeans distress oxide, colour the circle chipboard and word pieces. Use a white gel pen to add highlights, once dry.
4. Adhere the frame die-cut to the centre of the card. Outline the die-cut with a grey fine-liner.
5. Fussy cut the coffee cups from the patterned paper and ink the edges with blue jeans distress oxide ink.
6. Adhere and raise the elements on the card, as per the photo.
7. Adhere the resin corners to the card.
8. Add grey fine-liner details to the leaves and adhere these, along with the handmade blue flowers to the card. Add a pearl to the centres.
9. All Done!
Thanks again for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visits!
Cheers for now