This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart - Art Journal Pages - BoBunny Early Bird Collection

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog at the moment, with a post, which includes a video tutorial! ;-)
I would really love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Here is a sneak peek of these pages! ;-)

Early Bird_Art Journal Page_Denise_19 Jun_02

This page was really special for me and was also a reminder to myself to do exactly as the page says... and start each day with a Grateful heart! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. hummm oh yes a good thought for each day... off to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning sneak!! The design and colors are fabulous!! Off for more details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great quote to live by and one I aspire too as well. A cuppa, some flowers and the gift of gratitude; what more could a girl need? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete