This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 17 November 2018

Take Time to Live - Timeless Collection - Penelope Dee

Hello Everyone

I have a layout to share with you today, using the Timeless collection from Penelope Dee.


I did a lot of splatters of distress ink on the background and then added some stamping.

I also added a few bits and pieces and die-cuts.


I also handmade my own flowers and these are the one's shown above.


I really love the sunset colours on this paper range! ;-)

I really did not have much time for blogging lately, but hopefully I can find a little more time and share some more projects with you!

Wishing you a fabulous and awesome weekend!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the beautiful handmade flowers and all of the details you added!! So gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise - this is superb. I love the design; your photo is lovely and the colours are perfect. Truly beautiful. Take time to live, is a timely reminder for those of us rushing around in the run up to Christmas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about not having much time to blog lately!!! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page - the photo is beautiful and the colors you used are stunning. What a beautiful page and design.

    ReplyDelete