This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Just my Type - Art Journal Page - BoBunny Stamps

Hello Everyone

I hope that 2019 is treating you well and that January has been a good month! ;-)
I have been super, super busy with a project at work and so it has meant that I have been creating but have not had much time to share anything!! 
Apologies for also not getting round to anyone's blogs!

I received a parcel from BoBunny and could not help but fall in love with their new stamps!!
Oh my word...they are the cutest and the most gorgeous stamps ever! ;-)

I created an art journal page with Just My Type and other BoBunny stencils and stamps.


I was delighted with this little page and just adore these stamps! ;-)

I also used the Vicki Boutin Colour wheel from American Crafts...these bright colours just make this page pop! ;-)


I have a thing for typewriters and have an old one too that I am yet to use, since I bought it, for some scrappy messages and art journalling! Crazy right!!!!

Anyways, time, time time.....

I will pop round some blogs soon...and thank you for your patience with me!
I appreciate it!

Have a super, gorgeous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and textures!! The typewriter is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you layered the stamps.

    ReplyDelete