This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Smile Mixed Media Tag - Little Birdie Crafts

Hello Everyone

I am up here on the Little Birdie Crafts blog with a mixed media tag.
I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

I even have a step by step tutorial on how I created this tag.

Here's a little sneak peek.


Little Birdie Supplies Used:
Acrylic Soft Gel Medium
Matt Chalk Acrylic Paint – Wild Moss
Metallic Wax – Rich Gold
Aqua Medley Papers
Primed Chipboard Words, Fancy Panel

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this chippie background is just amazing (loved seeing how it was made at LBC) and you've added just enough embellishments so as not to hide it's beauty! by the way, if you like to enter challenges, this is perfect for the current Marvellous Metallics challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog. Hugs! Sara Emily

    https://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2019/07/marvellous-metallics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I loved seeing how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete