This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 9 January 2020

Altered tin - Challenge #86 13 arts

Hello Everyone

Happy New Year to everyone and I really hope that 2020 is a fabulous and blessed year for you.

Apologies that I have not posted on my blog for many, many weeks, but life just got too hectic towards the end of last year and I prioritised creating over posting.

I hope you are all well though and that 2020 has been kind to you, thus far.

It has been years since I have had a bit of time to actually create something really different and for a challenge. I was inspired by Patricia's mood board for 13arts and had myself a dandy little time creating an altered tin.

Here's the mood board below.


I love the rust and rich greens from this mood board and this was the inspiration for the altered tin.


I used lots of textures, pastes, paints and alcohol inks to create this rustic beauty.
In particular, I used Ayeeda powders 3D from 13 arts, yellow and dark green sand for some of the texture.


I used many metal pieces and 3 corners around the tin itself for the design, which also became the feet of the tin.


For the added green I used a clover bloom from BoBunny.



It was really so nice to just create something, without a deadline for a project of specific DT theme. It really did my soul good!

Thanks so much for your patronage and your support!
I truly appreciate it and really hope to keep posting more often in 2020.

Have a super day!
Denise 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise and Happy New Year! Hope 2020 will ge a good one for you and yours! Absolutely adore this altered tin! The rust effect you created is amazing and I love the added touches of colour! A truly stunning piece of art!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful project! love rust effect!
    thank you to play with us at 13arts jenuary challenge!
    Sab

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever, Denise! I really like how you altered the top and sides of the tin. Thanks so much for playing along with 13 Arts! Yes, all my projects have deadlines, so I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tin is stunning. I love every detail. Thank you for playing with us on 13 Arts blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little tin :) Thank you for joining with us on 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete