This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 18 May 2012

Remembering - Prima PPP Challenge

Hi Everyone

I have been so slow at scrapping this week! I don't know what is up with the creativity levels, as they seem to be down! ;-) Anyways, I am hoping that the weekend brings relaxation, creativity and many projects.

I do have a layout to share with you that I completed for the Prima Challenge.
Here is the colour scheme first.

2012  MAY pick

Here is my layout.


Here is another close-up.


I did a gesso wall at the back and then did some fussy cutting into a Madeline Prima Paper.

I love this black and white photo of my Aunt Emily, who was probably in her twenties here.  I didn't do some journalling or even a date, as I don't really know much about this photo, except that she was radiant.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have a scrappy weekend.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the vintage feel. That is a massive bouquet of flowers that your aunt is holding in the photo. I wonder what the story behind it is? Since you didn't have any info to write about the photo, I think it's especially appropriate that you added the great swags of Prima flowers. They echo the beauty of the flowers in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Denise!! Congrats on being the winner of the Mother's Day challenge over at Scrap Africa. I am now your newest Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rene..that's really kind! Much appreciated!

      Delete