This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 17 January 2015

Take Flight - Berry71Bleu January Challenge

Hello Everyone

It's been a busy week and Joe started school on Wednesday.  So we are really now almost back into the swing of things and I am sure from next week the homework will start! LOL...

I created a canvas for the Berry71Bleu January Challenge - Things with Wings...you really must pop over and see all the inspiration from the Design Team and Guest Designers.


These photo's were taken on my 01st Birthday.  I wish I could remember back to that moment and the thoughts that I had at the time.  But I can imagine that it was exciting and such a carefree time.

I found a really super verse on the internet that I am sure would have applied to me at 1 year old and still applies to me now at 43.


So this is the philosophy behind the canvas.


The last 43 years seem like they have passed by in a flash and I really want to make the next 43 count and be meaningful and each and everyday be special! ;-)


I used the gorgeous digi papers bydigitalpaper and they are also free for you to use here.


OLD coaster 1 - 4 x 4 inch - set of 4 cards - digital collage sheet

So hopefully you can play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super Saturday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, I love all the colors, flowers and butterflies! Great work Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of the pp! SOOOO 'with you' on those sentiments. Sigh. Believe me, the 10 years between 40 & 50 don't fly. They go faster than a speeding bullet. Sigh. AAAND I really like how you've used the theme at B71B......AAND that was SOOOO funny when I read your comments the other day. Poor you. I quite like being called Kristy!! Heehee....... Have a lovely week ahead with your nose back to the proverbial grindstone. And I really DO like your blog overhaul, I know I've said it, but it's worth repeating :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just SO beautiful, Denise! Love all the details and the words. So true. Hope you are well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely layout Denise! love your mixed-media background and so girly colours! flowers clusters look great here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous texture on the background. You are really taking wing with mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and beautiful all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely quote and a very pretty, feminine page. Loving the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet challenge idea & love how you have interpreted it!!

    ReplyDelete