This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 3 January 2015

Take It, Make It Challenge - Craft Stamper

Hello Everyone

I'm loving all these holidays, as it means I have had lots of time for scrapping in between.

I created a card for the Take It, Make It Challenge at the Craft Stamper here and the challenge was to stamp in white.

So here's my take.


I stamped with white ink and also embossed with white powder and then fussy cut the elements and went with a black background.


I added 2 different blue acrylic paints to the flower centres, to give some depth and dimension.

I really had fun with this challenge and I have decided I must really use my stamps more! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Saturday!
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. Wow Denise this is just soooo beautiful. Love how the gorgeous flowers pops against the interesting chalkboard background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Denise...love the dimension you created with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise I love this card, love the black background you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sensational. Totally ADORE this. Fabbo against the dark bg. LOOOOOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers, very pretty thanks for joining in at the Take It Make It Challenge, good luck, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the textures in this card
    gorgeous my dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dramatic and stunning Denise. I love the white stamping and embossing on the dark background. new fave for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo beautiful,Denise. Love the way you have cut the flower out. looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty .... love those flowers! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the contrast the delicate pastel flowers have against the black! Thank you for joining the Take It Make It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Denise, thank you for joining the Take it Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goegeous card. Love the white flowers with the touch of blue you added in the center. Thank you for joining the Take It Make It challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! LOVE the white embossing!!

    ReplyDelete