This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 31 August 2015

BoBunny Party Supplies

Hello Everyone

I am getting rather bad with blogging daily....I would rather just sit and create than spend time behind the PC!! LOL....so apologies when a day or 2 goes by and I have not posted anything! ;-)

BoBunny has some gorgeous new party supplies and I have been so thrilled to be able to play with the Juliet party supplies.

Here's a little party scene I created the other day.


I am certainly all for pretty and this party line is sooooo pretty! ;-)




I lastly also created a little pillow box, to use as a little Thank You box and perhaps put some choccies or sweeties in.


If you haven't seen the new BoBunny party supplies, then pop over here and see how easy and pretty it is to throw a party! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x


6 comments:

  1. That's adorable Denise. Very welcoming. The banner is my favourite!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee this is pretty....loving that banner and the little pillow box. You've created a really lovely 'scene'....& yeah, creating. Much more FUN and less frustrating than photographing, editing, sorting, making a post, scheduling......LOL.....easy to see why!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute these supplies are! Denise your work is gorgeous! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're all set for a nice party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning party banner Denise...that is a pretty line.

    ReplyDelete