This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Published Card - Craft Stamper

Hello Everyone

A while back I posted that I had a card published in the Craft Stamper. Today I am sharing that card with you! ;-)


I really loved this card and had a lot of fun making it! ;-)
The stamps and goodies are from the Pink Paislee Nantucket collection.

The new Craft Stamper is out this coming Friday! It's a super, inspirational magazine! ;-)

Latest Issue!

Just a very quick post...
Hoping you have a super, crafty day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Fell in love with this one soon as I saw it..... Those beachy colors... My faves!!! And then I realized --- I HAVE this collection.... Must drag it out! Congrats on the publication & Taa for the inspiration:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful, such gorgeous colours. Congratulations on the publication. I still have the whole Nantucket collection somewhere in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise your card is so gorgeous with this beachy mood and sea colours! and congrats with your publications, great news! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Denise. Super-duper card! So cool & calm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Denise. This is serene and beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card! Congrats Denise!!

    ReplyDelete