This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Decoupage Mini Album - Berry71Bleu March Challenge

Hello Everyone

I am up on the Berry71Bleu blog at the moment, with a decoupaged mini album.
This is for the March Mood Board, which is really so gorgeous! ;-)
It is also doubling up as a birthday gift for my sister, as it is her special day is next week.


The colouring from the mood board, was my biggest inspiration, along with the gorgeous flowers.

So here is the cover.


I used the gorgeous new, decoupage paper from BoBunny from the Soiree collection with copious amounts of heavy gel medium and some gesso, paint and inks.

The cover elements are also from the beautiful Soiree Collection.

Here's a look at the back cover too.


If you want to the see the inside pages, then you please need to pop over here to the Berry71Bleu blog! ;-)

I love how this album turned out and I hope that my sister will love it too!

I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. Very soft and feminine and I am sure your sister will love it. The colours are so vintagey. Lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful mood board and your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete