This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Published Work - Scrap Affairs and Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazines

Hello Everyone

The new issue of the Scrap Affairs Magazine came out last month and I had some BoBunny Cards published in the magazine.  

It always a delight to see one's work published.






Then I also bought a copy of the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine in November and it had some wonderful BoBunny Isabella papers and a stamp inside.
I made a card from these goodies and it was published in a January edition, in a letter to the editor.



I am so honoured and blessed! Thanks so much to both magazines! ;-)

Anyways, hope you have a super Saturday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Big congrats on having your gorgeous cards published. It is indeed a thrill to be recognized by one's peers. Especially love the blue and yellow cards - my favourite ever collection from Boi Bunny and one we sadly did not get in Australia :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and I am not surprised your work is beautiful and you deserve it. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete