This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 16 December 2016

Christmas Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

It's a Public Holiday here today and so it's a really nice day to just chill, enjoy the gorgeous weather and maybe even find some creative time.

I am making Christmas Tags this year and don't think I will be making too many cards.
The tags work for me and I really enjoy making these soo much.

Here's the one for today.


I used some yummy Graphic 45 goodies.

Here's a close-up.


I layered up some pretty die-cuts, which really did work well.

Well I hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

I hope you have a super day!

Thanks for stopping by and so appreciate your comments.
Denise x


6 comments:

  1. so festive and pretty tag Denise! and if it works good for you - why not? ))))) because I think there will be able to write holiday wishes on the back side, so the function the same )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag reminds me of strawberries.... prob the colours?? It should be your blog signature tag!!!! Looove the white paint over the top too.... not long now til the Big Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, lots of layers and pretty flowers - it works for me too Denise. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag Denise. Love the mix of papers and colours. Hope that you have a fabulous festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still catching up, after 10 days away and out of range. Love this sumptuous tag, so rich and lush. Hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh and I see, I've been here before!! Blame it on the Christmas pudding!!!

    ReplyDelete