This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Precious Memories - ScrapBerry's

Hello Everyone
 
I hope that you all had a really Merry and festive Christmas! ;-)
 
I sure had a good time and it was spent far away from home, with my husbands family in Limpopo.
I will share some photo's with you soon! ;-)
 
But for today, I am up on the ScrapBerry's blog here and really would appreciate if you popped along and had a look! ;-)
 
Here's a sneek peak.
 
 
 
I used lots of yummy ScrapBerry goodies, including the gorgeous, fussy cut feather above.
 
ScrapBerry’s Supply List:
Set Of Clear Rubber Stamps 7x7 cm Butterflies No. 3 (SCB4907003B)
Set of Stamps Elegy Precious Memories (SCB4904020b)
Cherry Blossom Sky-White (SCB300210)
Primavera Paper Set 12x12 (SCB220609000)
Set Of Clear Rubber Stamps 7x7 cm Photo Archive No. 1 (SCB4907011B)
Set of clocks Wind of Travel white and beige (SCB34001072) 
 
I know it's been a really hectic month for all and I hope that before 2017 starts, that you at least have a breather somewhere, somehow.
 
Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your visits!
Have a super day!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. so beautiful project with great palette and details! the flower cluster looks so wonderful!
    I wish you everything the best in 2017, may all your dreams come true, Denise! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Denise. Your creating just keeps going from strength to strength. Beautiful layering and composition for these three beauties :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Denise , all of the very best for 2017. xxx

    ReplyDelete