This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Always in My Heart Card - Penelope Dee - Rustique Collection

Hello Everyone

I was able to play some more with the gorgeous Rustique and Wanderlust collection from Penelope Dee and I created this vintage card. I really love how this card turned out.


I used oxides to colour the chipboard and then added some fixative, to give it a little shinier look. Not hugely so, but allowed the colours to show up better on the shiny chipboard.

I also added little bits of leftover lace around the edges of the card.


I used a new die-cut set to cut these leaves. I really love this little set.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.

Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful... lovely sentiment too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece of chipboard! Love the use of Oxides and the fixative adds a nice finishing touch. Beautiful work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is so stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete