This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 19 July 2018

Choose to Blossom Card - FabScraps - Pink Lemonade Collection

Hello Everyone

I am up on the FabScraps blog today, with a Choose to Blossom Card.

I used the super Pink Lemonade Collection! ;-)


I would love it, if you popped over and had a look! ;-)

I also have a step by step tutorial! ;-)

Products used:
  • FabScrapsPink Lemonade Collection paper range: C108 004, 001, 005
  • FabScraps Stencil: DS096
  • FabScraps Stamp: ST105 004
  • Leafy Chipboard Celebr8
  • Whitecardstock
  • Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Peeled Paint & Worn Lipstick
  • Versafine: Vintage Sepia& White
  • Paperartsy Infusions –Golden Sands
  • Gold Dimensional Pearls
  • White Gesso
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Medium Sized Pink and Yellow Flower
  • Border Stamp

Thanks sooo much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so stunning, Denise!! The colors are amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers and leaves!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delicious Denise. I especially love the soft tones of the stamped leaves and the embossed, fussy cut flowers. So beautiful and a great step by step too. TFS

    ReplyDelete