This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Birthday Cards - Little Birdie Crafts - Aqua Medley

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well and that this week is being kind to you.

I am up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog here with some Birthday Cards, using the gorgeous Aqua Medley collection.

Here is a little sneak peek.


I would love it if you popped over and had a look! ;-)

Little Birdie Products used:
Aqua Medley Collection Papers & Packaging
Aqua Medley Embelishment Pack
Clear Stamps – Greeting Bulletin
Chipboard – Flora Hoops
Sparkle – Silver Sage
Blooms – Alvero Aqua Medly 6pc & Fairy Rosa Aqua Medley
Stencils – Spaced Chevron & Honey Comb
Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. off for a look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneak!! I love the sparkly butterflies!! Off to see more!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hopped over for a look at the details on these two lovely cards! I love the blues and your gorgeous designs! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely stunning Denise! I love the colours and the flowers and embellies are so beautifully arranged! Magic! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just back from a gander at your exquisite cards. They are both gorgeous; love the colour especially and the arrangements are superb. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise! I just checked out your cards and they are both absolutely gorgeous. You have such a wonderful talent for creating beautiful cards! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete