This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Chin Up Buttercup Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Utopia

Hello Everyone

I love the name of this collection....Utopia!!! Such a fun and fabulous collection from Penelope Dee.

I had this photo of my niece and thought that this collection would be perfect for it.


I fussy cut the artsy bits and then also cut circles for the background. I then did some water colour techniques and splashes with distress oxide. It gave a lovely and soft effect.

I also fussy cut flowers which I layered up and used for my embelishments.



I love the retro,whimsy feel! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The design is beautiful!! I love the flowers!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous page and the three circles are the perfect base to build on. Love the floral clusters and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant layout! You amaze me with your creativity! What a fabulous photo of your niece, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete