This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 21 February 2020

Vintage Envelope Folio - BoBunny - Family Heirlooms

Hello Everyone

Hey hey its Friday!!! LOL

I can't wait for the weekend to begin, so that I can get into some crafting, as well as some rest and relaxation! ;-)

Yesterday, I was up on the BoBunny blog here, with a vintage envelope folio.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed making this project and have made some more since then.

Here is a little peek.

Family Heirlooms_Vintage Envelope Folio_Denise_19 Feb 03

Please pop over to the blog to see more details.

Patterned Paper: Family Heirlooms, Keepsakes, Pedigree, Trinkets, Generations, History, Documented, Lineage, Traditions/ Family Heirlooms
Stamps: Garden Grove, Family Heirlooms, Of Times Past, Newsprint
Washi Tape: Family Heirlooms

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day and weekend!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! How awesome is that!!?? Us using the same tute and creating the same little album .. absolutely love it!! Your album is so gorgeous. I love the papers and all the pockets you added in. I'm making another one too with a few different innovations. Can't wait to see the rest of yours! Love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.. off for a look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too beautiful. Off to look, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete