This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 6 February 2020

Wooden Heart - BoBunny - Count the Ways

Hello Everyone

We are in the month of love and so today I am sharing a Valentine's day project for BoBunny.

I am up here on the BoBunny blog.

I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

Count the Ways_Wooden Heart_Denise_22 Jan 04

I also have a video tutorial for this project too, which is on the BoBunny blog post.

BoBunny Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Be Mine/ Count the Ways
Cardstock: Avocado Dot
Noteworthy: Count the Ways
Corazones: Hearts
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia
Pearlescent: Gold, Silver
Stickable Stencils: Love, Brocade
BoBunny transparent Gel

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Denise x

No comments:

Post a Comment