This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cherish Tag - Prima PPP

Hi Everyone

I soooo loved the Prima PPP board this month...that I just had to play along!

PPPMARCH2015
These are definitely some of my favourite colours.

So I created a tag....


I used a whole lot of Prima bits and pieces, including some packaging.


I have actually used a little envelope, from the All About Me Collection...with a little card inside...so I can now easily write a little message on the card, but is tucked away for privacy.

I so love green....it's my favourite colour...so the different greens on this board were the inspiration!!

Hope you're having a good day!
Cheers
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Aww.... what a super pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise how cute this tag is! and re-use Prima pack is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greens too and this tag is so pretty. Love the mix of the greens and bluey colours. Lovely layers too. So pretty D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....this is SENSATIONAL....I declare you a winner regardless... the colours, the layers....it all just soooo works:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word...this is beautiful. You really used the colours so well. Gorgeous layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delicious blend of the soft end of green - gorgeous with glimpses of yellow and the resin. I'm always inspired when I pop in - thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous and love the colour green, great take on mood board

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh really pretty! Always love your tags ❤️

    ReplyDelete