This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Birthday Card - Penelope Dee

Hello Everyone

I was so bad at blogging in the last month, that I also did not share a Birthday card for my son, on his Birthday.

I went for a boy,grungy look and he was very happy with the result! ;-)
I used bits and pieces from various Penelope Dee collections.


I added heaps of texture and lots of Paperartsy Infusions.


I also added an 11 and stamped the sentiments.

Here is also a photo of the boy, on his day.


Crazy kids!!! ;-)

Thanks so much for the visit!
Wishing you a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the texture and the grunge look!! It's so fabulous!! Happy birthday to your son!! The picture is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grunge is just the thing for an 11 year old Birthday Boy. Hope he had a fabulous day. Lovely to see him with his mates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant boy card Denise!! Love the colour and the texture .. so beautifully grungy!! Hope your boy had a wonderful day!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG D... I can't believe that Joe is 11 already. Seems like just yesterday he was a little boy. Beautiful masculine card for him. I hope that he enjoyed his birthday. You are such a good mom <3

    ReplyDelete