This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 8 September 2018

You are Beautiful Mini Album - Penelope Dee Meadow Collection

Hello Everyone

It's a Saturday morning and I am looking forward to a day of relaxation and time spent with family later! ;-)

My sister and her girls have been through a difficult few months and I wanted to give them a little something to encourage them and just keep them grounded in faith and belief.
So I created this little mini album, with the gorgeous Penelope Dee Meadow Collection.


I altered a little advertising booklet, which I received in the post and it became the mini album.


This collection had gorgeous stamps along with super wording on the patterned papers.







It really didn't take me that long and took just a few hours over a weekend.
It is simple but a gift from the heart.

Thanks so much for coming to have a look! ;-)
I really appreciate the visit.

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Ah what a beautiful thing to give to your sister and her girls and I am sure that they really appreciated it too. Always warms your heart to know that there are people thinking of you. So clever to alter an advertising booklet. Re-cycle at its best. Lovely papers to work with too. I have missed seeing your beautiful and inspiring work. Hopefully I will be able to balance social media and real life and get back to visiting my favourite blogs again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful and uplifting gift Denise. I love the paper range you used and the positive affirmations. Sorry your Sister is having a difficult time, but she has you at her side for love and support - a pearl beyond price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a beautiful little book and it has love on each page.. I am sure they will love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and joyful mini-album! I loved seeing every single page! What a wonderful gift this will be. I hope things are going better for your sister and her family. Prayers are being said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is a work of art!! The cover and each page are so amazing!! Wow!! I love, love this!! Your designs are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete