This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Farewell/Retirement Card - Penelope Dee Rustique & Travel Notes

Hello Everyone

Penelope Dee really have had some great collections and I am still enjoying Rustique and Travel Notes.

I had to create a card for a colleague at work, who is retiring at the end of the month and so used these 2 collections to make a card, but also a little book of memories, all in one.


I went for the vintage look! ;-)


All the little flowers are handmade.

Here's a little look at the inside, that has quite a few pages for messages and signing.


I included some little messages etc.


Below you can see all the various pages and bits.


Lastly, just a pic of one of the little notes again.


I really hope it will be special and meaningful for Marianne.
I know that this is one of my favourite projects to date! ;-)

Wishing you a fabulous and enjoyable day!
Thanks for the visit.
Cheers for now.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, this is beautiful and filled with messages will make it a very special memory and keepsake.. so very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Denise!! The papers are so lovely and the cover looks amazing!! I love the little notes and quotes on the inside! This will be a very special keepsake for your friend! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea Denise I am sure it was gratefully received too. Fabulous gift <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, what an amazing project to gift a departing colleague. The cover, on it's own is a knockout, but combined with the rest of the pages, it becomes a special treasure. Fabulous work Denise.

    ReplyDelete