This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 18 October 2018

Altered Hanger & Embroidery Hoop

Hello Everyone

I recently did a Christmas hanger and embroidery hoop for a class and the class before that was also a hanger and hoop, but with a more general theme.

I have not yet shared these, so today I have the photo's to share.


I love that it is fairly simple, yet pretty. I am going to use this as a home decor piece.

Here is the hanger...

It has 2 sides...



 I used chippies and blooms and some crocheted elements.

Again, this is another piece that I will display or perhaps give away.

This is really a great idea for a gift and might even make some more for Christmas gifts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Wow this hoop looks amazing, really pretty, love the natural fibers with the hessian.. I haven't seen a hanger like that before.. really lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's so stunning!! I absolutely love the details!! The textures and flowers are gorgeous!! And the hanger is amazing!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful OTP projects Denise. I love the muted tones and the gorgeous textures you've achieved. I agree, they would make lovely Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh! These are both beautiful....love those autummal tones, and the top circle..... it's gorgeous. IT will looks beautiful in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out surprisingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete