This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 14 October 2018

Christmas Tag - Zen Doodling

Hello Everyone

I have had a great weekend, so far, crafting and creating.
We had had a very cool weekend, with much needed rain and so has been the perfect weather for staying indoors and crafting.

I have a Christmas tag to share with you.


I used lots of layers and also did some zen doodling on the Christmas bauble.

Here is a close-up for the bauble below.


The base of the tag was a cardboard box, which was recycled and used again.


Before you know it, Christmas will be upon us and I really hope that this year I can get all my tags and cards done in good time, so there is no rush at the end!! LOL

Wishing you a fabulous and relaxing Sunday!
Cheers for now.
Denisen x

3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The layers are amazing!! I love the beautiful bauble and the details!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation with awesome layering! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome doodling on your gorgeous bauble Denise. It must take hours to complete. I'm in awe of you skills!

    ReplyDelete