This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 8 October 2018

Art Journal Page -

Hello Everyone

I recently bought 2 stamps from our local stationery shop, because they were on special and marked down to half price.
So I couldn't resist and bought 2 of these super stamps from Santoro.

I used the first one to create an art journal page in my re-purposed Enid Blyton reading book. 


I prepared the page with a layer of gesso, but just a light one because I still wanted the reading words to show through.

I then stamped the image and coloured it with Distress Markers and then added some pearlescent and some wording from Penelope Dee papers.

Here are some close-ups below.



I really love how this page turned out and even though it is simple, it is one of my favourites, for sure!

I hope you have a super Monday and a super week.
Cheers for now..
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! The image is stunning!! I love, love this!! So creative and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really beautiful. what a great stamp. and I love the light coating of gesso so you can see the words underneath, very cool..

    ReplyDelete