This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 1 March 2019

Art Journal Pages - Penelope Dee - Paradise Collection

Hello Everyone

I have been using my altered Enid Blyton reading book, to create some of my art journal pages.
Today I am sharing some of those.

I created this page, using the Penelope Dee Paradise Collection. I really love how this one turned out.


I had so much fun with this page and it was a real stress reliever! ;-)


I fussy cut lots of bits and pieces and used die-cut pieces too,


I used wool, little pebbles and all the little bits and pieces for different textures and also adding dimension.

I love the sentiment too...it's so true..

Paradise is always where Love dwells.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a super day in Paradise.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is absolutely spectacular!! The texture is amazing!! I love the details you added to this gorgeous underwater scene!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glorious underwater scene, chock full of lovely colours and textures. The seahorse is beautiful and so are the swaying weeds and nets. Magnifient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, I love the underwater feel and the nets and sea creatures are wonderful... Makes me think of the song.. I'd like to be... under the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing! I love the sense of movement and of course that beautiful scene! You are a master of so many styles! So good to have 'met' you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete