This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 18 March 2019

Beloved Aunt - Penelope Dee - Be You Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a new Penelope Dee page to share with you and this is such a special page for me.
This page is devoted to a special Aunt of mine.


I used lots of the Penelope Dee stamps on the background and then fussy cut the gorgeous hexagons.


The photo I used was of my beautiful Aunt under a flowering plum, right at the beginning of Spring.
I think this photo is just perfect, as she blooms in every single way and has been such an inspiration to me.


I fussy cut the letters for the title and then stamped Aunt. I wanted the title to flow with the design element on the page.

I coloured the Colour Me Flowers with Fired Brick Distress Oxide and love how they turned out, along with lots of die-cut leaves.

I also handmade little pink flowers and filled the centres with Nuvo drops.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a great weekend and good Monday.

Cheers for now.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so stunning!! You've showcased the beautiful picture perfectly!! I love the details you added and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout for your Beautiful and special Aunt.. love all the blossoms, and what a great photo of the flowering plum too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly gorgeous page to honour your Aunt and her beautiful tree. Love the blooms on the page which highlight the photo and the sweet hexagons to add colour and definition. Lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lovely labor of love! This treasured photo is showcased beautifully with your creativity and talent for design! I love the stamped background layered with the hexagons and those GORGEOUS flowers!

    ReplyDelete