This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 11 March 2019

Live, Love Laugh Tag - Penelope Dee - Indigo Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a great weekend and got some rest and recuperation! ;-)

I have a mixed media tag to share with you today, using the stunning Indigo Collection from Penelope Dee.


I so enjoyed playing with these papers, stencil and chippies!
I love the blues and greens of this collection!

Click here to check out all the fabulous Penelope Dee products.

Just a quick post for today! :-)

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Cheers for now
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag blending blues and greens; my favourite colour combo. Especially like the stencil work and the flowers are divine. Hmmm....I thought I'd left a comment, but not sure where it went. Blogger seems to be contrary today. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, lovely colors and Lowe the stencilling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! I love the colors and how your layers flow effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete